CAN I VOLUNTEER?
1. Must not have traveled outside (Sonoma County or CA?) in the last two weeks
2. If so, must have a Covid-19 negative test or quarantine for 2 weeks
3. If symptomatic or in close contact with someone who is you must isolate
or quarantine for 14 days and/or negative Covid-19 test
4. Wear a mask at all times
5. Use hand sanitizer after every delivery
6. Keep 6 feet apart from everyone at all times
7. Do not enter homes of clients
8. Report any interactions with clients
9. If client is in need of support please refer to Food for All
We have two volunteer options with Food for All - Comida Para Todos.
The first one is from 8:30am to 10am (more or less) every other Friday.
1. Drive and deliver boxes from Sonoma Valley Health Clinic every other Friday.
2. These boxes are from Redwood Food Bank
3. The normal route if 6 to 8 households. All in Sonoma Valley.
The second option is delivery of our Covid Stay Home Boxes. Generally a 30 minute obligation.
1. We are alerted by Sonoma Valley Health Clinic or ISO Care about a Covid positive family.
2. Our case manager calls the family to check on their needs and offers a “Stay Home Box”
3. The box is prepared by La Favorita Market and Food for All
4. The volunteer picks up the box at La Favorita and El Verano
School to drop at the family doorstep
WHAT CAN I DONATE?
Food For All - Comida Para Todos accepts monetary donations at our givelively.org page. We also accept food and item donations!
Food items we accept:
Donated food must be unexpired and sealed in its original packaging.
canned tuna (pop top)
packaged cookies/kids snacks
Other items we accept:
Sanitary items must be sealed in original packaging.
dry/wet dog food
dry/wet cat food
cat litter/litter bags
IS MY DONATION TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Food for All / Comida para Todos is managed by North Bay Organizing Project serving as the fiscal sponsor, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, EIN 45-2369887. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for your contribution.
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVE?
We serve the Sonoma Springs area in Northern California.
Our service area is limited to only these zip codes:
DO I QUALIFY FOR SERVICES?
Anyone residing in the areas we serve in need of essential items qualifies for services from Comida Para Todos - Food For All services. No proof of income needed.
HOW OFTEN CAN I RECEIVE SERVICES?
You can receive an essential items delivery once a month. If you are unable to access drive-up Redwood Food Bank sites, a delivery of their boxes can be delivered to your doorstep twice a month.
After coordinating with a intake manager, our Covid-19 Stay Home boxes are available to individuals/families who have tested positive for Covid-19.